Friday, May 20, 2011

Prediction for the future













I am on my way out into the big wide world , well that's what I'm told anyways as I exit the time referred to as high school. I believe I am on the path lined with accuracy that I will recall later in life to be what the future outcome of what my life will be. A week before I make one of the most memorable walks of my life across that sacred stage that many deem a right of passage but what they don't recognize is that it is a privilege not a right .I will be heading to the summer job of a lifetime at Camp Tulahead as a Cabin Leader. My summer will consist of having a blast swimming in the lake kayaking and jumping off the blob and ice berg . Camp also consists of skit night , rock climbing ,archery and playing soccer and volleyball , or the res skateboarding and hiking to the peaks of the mountain . After the summer comes to a close i will be starting a new chapter in the book of my life and heading off to the university of Victoria to pursue a career in the social sciences in specific in psychology .Spending time working towards my degree is all i know for certain of what the next four years of my life will be . What comes after well I'm gonna let that stay a mystery for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment